I really wanted to do a cute look with bright colours. And what’s cuter than small pink hearts? First I drew the hearts by hand. They looked good but not perfect, so I thought I could use some of my stickers to fix that problem (Yes, I collected stickers when I was younger. )
- Too Faced – Shadow Insurance
- Dii – Pink lipstick
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Yellow
- NYX – Box of eyeshadows, 112 colours
- H&M – Liquid liner
- L’Oreal – Vollume million lashes mascara
- Apply a primer
- Apply NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milk (or an other white base), all over your lid.
- Place tiny heart shaped stickers on your lid, where you think it will look good.
- Put on a matte yellow eyeshadow all over the lid and over the stickers. Place the colour a little bit higher than you crease.
- Create an “outer v” with a lime green eyeshadow, and blend it in with the yellow.
- Carefully remove the stickers.
- Fill in the heart shaped places with a pink lipstick. Use a small synthetic brush for this.
- Set the lipstick with a bright pink eyeshadow.
- Highlight the inner corner of your eye with a light yellow, shimmery colour.
- Place the lime green eyeshadow on your lower lash line and blend it in with the light yellow colour, to get a smooth transition.
- Use a yellow cream pencil and apply it to your waterline. Set it with a yellow eyeshadow.
- Apply a black liquid liner close to your upper lash line and wing it out.
- Then, just apply your favorite mascara and you’re done