I love to put glitter everywhere! I just become so happy looking at beautiful glitter, hehe :D So with this look I went a little crazy with it! I had gone all weekend without creating a makeup look, because I use my boyfriend’s iphone4 camera to take pictures and he was on a trip with some friends. When he came home monday afternoon, I thought it was to dark outside to take pictures. But when the evening came, I just couldn’t keep my hands off of my makeup any longer. So I thought I could just try to fill in my eyebrows with glitter, just to see how it looked. I was happy about the result, so I continued doing my makeup and I ended up with this look. I used lamp light to take the pictures, so it turned out okay, even without the sunlight. :)
Products I used:
- Too Faced – Shadow Insurance
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- NYX – Box of eyeshadows, 112 colors
- NYX – Glitterati glittercream palette
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Summer Breeze
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Cool Blue
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Purple Velvet
- L’Oreal – Super Liner
- L’Oreal – Vollume million lashes mascara
- False eyelashes from ebay.
- No Logo – 15 Color Ultra Shimmer Cool Eyeshadow Palette
- Start with your eyebrows, so that you can wash off glitter fallouts, before you do your eyes.
- Fill in the eyebrows with a blue eyeshadow at the inner part and a purple one at the outer part. (This I do, so that if some parts don’t get covered with glitter, it will still look compound.)
- Apply a glitterbase all over your eyebrows. I used blue glitter cream from NYX at the inner part and purple glitter cream at the outer part.
- Take light blue loose glitter and apply it at the inner part of your eyebrow. Towards the middle, you can apply darker blue glitter.
- Then, apply purple loose glitter at the end of the eyebrow. Be very careful while applying the loose glitter and take your time, to make the shape exactly how you want it.
- To get rid of the fallouts, use tape and q-tips with makeup remover.
- Apply a primer to your lid and all the way up to your eyebrows. Also apply some under your eye.
- Use a piece of tape from the outer corner of your eye to the end of your eyebrow.
- Apply NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk to your lid.
- Cut your crease with a purple colour and go a little bit further up with it. Blend this colour out with a lighter purple eyeshadow.
- Use a matte highlight below your eyebrows and blend this colour in with the light purple.
- Also apply a highlight to the inner corner of your eye.
- Use a liquid liner and create a black line close to your upper lash line, and wing it out.
- Remove the tape.
- Then, using the same method as with the eyebrows, you can put glitter underneath your eyes. Create a shape that makes these two lines of glitter, look like a claw.
- Use a white eye pencil on your waterline and set it with white eyeshadow.
- Put on mascara and false lashes, and the look is complete. :D
I hope you liked it. :)