Hi Yesterday I was at this “moving in” party with some friends and I thought I’d show you the makeup I wore. I didn’t have time to take any close- up shots, but I hope you can see the makeup clearly, anyway!
I wanted to try my purple eyeshadows from TheNailDazzle and Makeup Geek and created a purple smokey eye. I think purple and coral look very good together, so I went for some bright, coral lips and a matching flower in my hair!
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Dreamy
- TheNailDazzle – Mineral eye shadow in Crimson Berry (lid)
- TheNailDazzle – Mineral eyeshadow in Enchanted
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Wisteria
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Purple Velvet
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Sensuous
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Unexpected
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Corrupt
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Royal Purple
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- MAC – Blacktrack fluidline
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- Makeup Mekka – Retexturizing Face Primer SPF 20
- Maybelline – Fit Me foundation in nr. 20
- Maybelline – Dream Mousse concealer
- Maybelline – Mineral powder foundation
- Makeup Mekka – Blush in Sparkling Rose
- MAC – Mineralized Skinfinish, Semi Precious in Pearl
- Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil bronzing powder
- IsaDora – Jelly Kiss in nr. 58 Orange Blossom (lips)
I really wanted to wear some fun, dramatic and gorgeous eyelashes and decided to wear the Sugarpill ones, in Dreamy! They’re so pretty! <3 I also put false lashes on three of my friends at the party, so we all looked smashing hehe!
I hope you had a super weekend!