Easter comes with such bright and fun colors, so I’m looking forward to make more of these type of looks! On the lids, I’ve tried to make it look like lots of easter eggs (I imagine them filled with candy, of course ). To give the look something extra, I drew a chicken, popping out of an egg! ^-^ I think I got a fun result!
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helpe
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Yellow
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Yellow Brick Road
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshdow pan in Fuji
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Magentric
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Royal Sugar
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Tipsy
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshdaow in Flamepoint
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Paperdoll
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Hysteric
- TheNailDazzle – Mineral Eyes in Aphrodite
- Lime Crime – Chiadoll in Parasol
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- Too Faced – Liquif transformer
- False lashes from ebay
I know it’s been a few days since I posted a look, but I do update more regulary on my Facebook page, if you want to see more pictures, blogg – and brand recommendations etc.
I hope you’ll have a fantastic easter week!