The rules of the tag:
- Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their “tagger” and post it on their blog.
- Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their page and tell them they’ve been tagged!
- Do not tag back to the person who has already tagged you.
When did your love for beauty/nailpolish/pretty sparkly stuff begin?
I’ve always loved beautiful, sparkly things! When I was little (3 – 8 years old) I loved dressing up, wearing flowery dresses, red lipstick and matching nailpolish! As probably most girls, I wanted to be a princess! Okay, here I wanted to be a hula hula girl, haha! xD
If you could only use one monochromatic set of colors of eyeshadow what would it be? I.e. only shades of blue.
For everyday use, I would say corals and for more artsy makeup, blue!
Do you prefer playing with eyeshadow, lipstick or nail polish?
As you’ve probably noticed, I prefer playing with eyeshadow, but I love to have fun with different nail designs and lip colors as well!
The most rewarding thing about blogging for you?
The most rewarding thing is definitely all the positive and sweet feedback I get from my readers! I just love reading all the comments, talk to people and get to know other beauty junkies, with the same interests as I! Also, blogging drives me to get better at what I love doing! And when I hear that I’ve inspired someone, I get beyond happy! I’m just very thankful to have my blog, with all these lovely readers! <3
Do you prefer indie companies or cooperate companies to buy your makeup from?
I love indie companies, like Sugarpill, Makeup Geek and Lime Crime. These are the brands I use the most. They’ve got cheaper products than most cooperate companies and at the same time, their products are both more pigmented and beautiful!
What’s your favourite movie or tv show?
My favorite tv show right now, is Once upon a time! I like a lot of movies, especially romantic comedies! I saw “The change up” last week, which I thought was hilarious!
If you had to listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose?
Probably hip hop, since I love dancing to that type of music! And I need to dance! <3
Do the people around you get your love for make-up? How do they respond when they find you squeeling over something beauty related?
Yes, I feel like they do! Both my family and friends are interested in and supports me in what I do. Even my dad stares at what I’m doing when I create a crazy makeup look, haha! They also find it normal when I get very excited about something beauty related!
What’s your biggest make-up fail from the past?
Not blending well enough!
What’s the beauty product you just can’t live without?
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk! It just brightens up every eyeshadow, you can use it as a primer and on your waterline! I use this in almost every single makeup look!
Not exactly hip hop hehe, but right now, it’s Marina and the diamonds. ^-^ I just discovered her about 2 weeks ago and now I’m hooked on “Primadonna Girl”, “Oh No” and “Shampain”.
- Iselin from BareIselin
- Veronica from Bows and Curtseys
- Heidi from Heidi Larsen Sminke
- Karolina from Grzee
- Viola from Killer Colours
- Amy from LadyCrowX
- Maryam from Maryam Maquillage
- Emily from Makeup Fancy
- Sandra from PsychoSandra
- Tanja from Rose Shock
- Amber from Super Beauty Guru
My 11 questions for you are:
- When did you get truly passionate about makeup?
- What’s your favorite eyeshadow, (color or name)?
- What do you love the most about blogging?
- Which beauty guru/-s or other people, inspire your work?
- What are your three favorite makeup brands, that you would recommend to others?
- Which country is the first one on your list, to visit?
- What’s your “go-to” beauty product?
- What’s your favorite color to wear on the lips?
- What other interests do you have, besides makeup?
- From the makeup looks you’ve created, what’s your personal favorite?
- If you were a Disney princess, who would you be?
I hope you enjoyed this tag and that all you amazing ladies that I’ve tagged, will have fun answering these questions! If you want to do this tag on your blog, leave me a link in the comments, so that I can read your answers!