Hello lovelies! <3 I feel like it has been a while since I used some glitter in a look! :O I’ve truly missed it! So here’s one, using TheNailDazzle glitter as usual. Purple and yellow look sooo pretty together, and makes the whole look very bright and fun! I’ve made a little tutorial as well, if you want to know how to create it!
- Lime Crime – Candy Eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in 2AM
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Poison Plum
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Sinnocent
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Manderine
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Ice Queen
- The Nail Dazzle – Acrylic in Lemon Drop
- NYX – Glitterati Glitter Cream palette
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
1. I started off by applying primer and NYX Milk all over the eye area. Then, I cut my crease with a tiny eyeshadow brush, using a medium purple (2AM). I blended the color upward and into the outer v area. Underneath the brow and in the inner corner of the eye, I placed a matte, white highlight (Tako).
2. Here I used a darker purple (Poison Plum) to deepen up the crease. I blended this in with the lighter purple. These to colors look amazingly good together!! I’m definitely going to use this combination some more! I also placed some Poison Plum on the outer half of my lower lid.
3. Next, I applied a bright yellow, (Buttercupcake), on the lid. This is the base color for the glitter. Then, I applied a yellow glitter cream over the eyeshadow. I put a shimmery white in the inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone, (Ice Queen).
4. I pressed on the glitter over the glitter cream. And since there are small, orange stars in the glitter, I decided to use some orange, (Manderine), on the inner half of my lower lid. Then, I applied white to my waterline, a black liquid liner, mascara and some gorgeous false lashes. All done!
I hope you liked the look!