Hi Today I’ve got a fun, summery look for you lovelies! <3 When I bought my Sugarpill Heart Breaker palette, I also had to get three chromalusts: Birthday Girl, Absinthe and Decora. I’m using Birthday Girl and Decora (pinks) in this look, (SO beautiful colors!) I’m also using the Sugarpill Cosmetics false lashes in Flutter, which are my favorite falsies!! Don’t they look fierce?! <3 I hope you enjoy this look and the tutorial!
Products I’ve used:
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Birthday Girl
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Magentric
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Decora
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Acidberry
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Midori
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False lashes in Flutter
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- Rhinestones from Ebay
- DUO – Eyelash adhesive
1. Apply primer and then NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk, all over the eye area. Place a piece of tape at the outer corner of your eye, to get a sharp line there. Apply a light/medium pink (Birthday Girl) at the inner 1/3 of the lid.
2. Continue from Birthday Girl to an other pink (Decora), and then place a darker pink (Magentric) in the outer corner. Blend these colors together. Try to get the shape that you see in the picture.
3. Remove the tape and apply a vibrant, lime green (Acidberry) at the inner part of your lower lash line. From the middle of the lower lash line, place a medium green (Midori) and kind of wing it out, higher up than the pink. Use a small, precise shadow brush for this. Apply a white highlight (Tako) to the inner corner of your eye and on your brow bone.
4. Apply NYX Milk on your lower waterline and set it with Tako. Apply liquid liner, close to your upper lash line and wing it out. Place some pink gems beside the green outwing, with eyelash glue. Apply some fabulous false lashes and mascara, and you’re done!
Have a fantastic day!