I moved to an other city and started school this week, so I haven’t been able to post any new looks :/ I’ve already filmed two new videos though, I just have to edit them this weekend
Anyway, fantastic news! I just got featured on the makeup blog “Pigments and Palettes“, which is written by one of the ladies I look the most up to, Meredith Jessica! ^-^ She does amazing makeup looks and video tutorials! So, if you haven’t already checked out her blog yet, I strongly suggest you do!
I got this color palette from her, to use as inspiration for a look. Bright, beautiful colors that are perfect for me!
And this is the look I came up with! I hope you like it!
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Midori
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Acidberry
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Yellow Brick Road
- Lime Crime – Eyeshadow in Parasol
- NYX – Glitterati Glitter Cream palette
- TheNailDazzle – Glitter in Barbie’s
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
She interviewed me as well as posting some of my looks, so if your interested, you can check out the interview HERE!