Hi lovelies! I’m bringing some girl-power to you today, hehe! I was mainly going to do a baby blue and red metallic look, but when I had applied those colors I thought that if I added gold and some stars, it would be an awesome Wonder Woman look!
I had so much fun creating this look and I even wore it the whole day! I hope you like it! <3
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Lime Crime – Eyeshadow in Parasol
- Lime Crime – Eyeshadow in Goldfish
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Makeup Geek – Gel liner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek – Gel liner in Poison
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in White Lies
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in @#$%!
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Asylum
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Goldilux
- Ardell – False lashes in #105
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- Star gems from Ebay
I love the Makeup Geek gel liners! They’re so pigmented, smooth and easy to use! I mean, I haven’t used my beloved liquid liner since I got them, hehe. The black I use in this video is better than my MAC Blacktrack, cuz it’s blacker and softer! And that red is just gorgeous! <3
Btw. The Sugarpill link is an affiliate link.
I hope you enjoyed the video! Have a great day! <3