Hi lovelies! :D I wanted to do a fall and Thanksgiving inspired look and I came up with this. I’ve drawn some leaves above the crease and added some glitter underneath the eye. I’ve used mostly beautiful, fall colored Makeup Geek eyeshadows and gel liners! <3 I hope you like the look and the tutorial! :D
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadows in Gold Digger, Glamorous, Bitten, Razzleberry, Mocha, Shimma Shimma and Cocoa Bear.
- Makeup Geek – Gel liners in Mobster and Poison.
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadows in Buttercupcake and Flamepoint.
- Ardell – Lashes in nr. 105
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- TheNailDazzle – Glitter Glue
- Julie De Luxe – Glitter in Rust
- DUO – Eyelash adhesive
Happy thanksgiving to those of you that live in the US!
I hope everyone else gets a wonderful day as well! :D