Hi 😀 I just got some new Makeup Geek eyeshadows and I’m looking forward to making looks with them! 😀 The first color I fell in love with was their new shadow, called Manderine. It is such a bright, beautiful coral/orange color with some sparkles in it! ❤ It reminded me a lot of spring, so I created this colorful, flowery look.
Products I used:
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Makeup Geek – Manderine eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Corrupt eyeshadow
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- L’Oreal – Super Liner
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- False lashes and pearls from ebay
I hope you enjoyed the look!