Here’s an other Easter inspired look! 😀 I’m using mostly TheNailDazzle and Sugarpill products, which I love! ❤ To use a little glitter on the eyebrows is of course a must! 😉 I hope you like it! ^-^
Products I used:
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Yellow
- The Nail Dazzle – Mineral Eyes in Aprodithe (lid: left)
- The Nail Dazzle – Mineral Eyes in Immature (lid: middle)
- The Nail Dazzle – Mineral Eyes in Green Isle (lid: right)
- The Nail Dazzle – Glitter Eyes in Lemone’
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill – Induvidual false eyelashes in Whisper
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- False lashes from ebay
I thought it would be fun to add some yellow, individual lashes in between the black false lashes! And I think that little extra, completed the look! 😀
I hope you’re having a wonderful Easter Saturday!
Gorgeous!! Love they eyebrows! 🙂 Oh and btw, do you mind tagging me again cuz my site crashed and I lost the comment you made haha 😛
Thank you, Amber! ^-^ Oh no! I hope it’s okay now! 🙂 I’ll do it right away! 😉
I’m not able to get in to your blog! 😦
Oh nevermind, I got my comments back. I had to restore everything but it’s all better now 🙂 Thanks!! And Happy Easter!!!!
Okay, that’s great! 😀 Happy Easter!!! ❤
This is awesome!!!
Thanks a lot, lovely! ^-^
What is the silver/white you have on the waterline/bottom lash here?
It’s NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk, with Sugarpill “Tako” on top of it! 🙂
Meu nome é Érika, sou brasileira e eu amei o seu trabalho como maquiadora. Tudo que você fez ficou perfeito e tão lindo! Tudo de muito bom gosto e técnica incrível. Parabéns pelo trabalho.
Obrigado Érika! 😀 Estou tão feliz que você gosta do meu trabalho! ❤ (I hope I translated correctly!) ^-^
oooooh! Awesome look! Man, you are amazing at blending; I can’t get over it 😀
Thank you! 😀 I’ve always hated my blending, so I’m glad you like it! ❤