This look was a lot of fun to do! I made this in collaboration with the sweet and talented girl, from the blog Zunnahzuthousand! 😀 We decided to each create a look inspired by the phrase “Persian whispers” and the first picture below. This is my first collaboration, so I’m super excited about it! I just saw the gorgeous look on her blog, go check it out! ;D
When I hear “Persian Whispers” I think of antique gold, red and green. 🙂 So I ended up doing this look. I hope you like it!
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Glamorous
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Razzleberry
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Bitten
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Envy
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Sea Mist
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Shimmermint
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in White Lies
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow pan in Corrupt
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Precious
- Too Faced – Brow Envy kit
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- MAC – Blacktrack fluidline
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- DUO – Eyelash Adhesive (clear)
I used Makeup Geek eyeshadows for this look and I think they look gorgeous and blend very beautifully together! ❤
Remember to check out Zunnahzuthousand‘s “Persian Whispers” look and all of her other fantastic makeup looks! ^-^ Have a marvelous day! ❤
I LOVE it! Not only does the look capture the photo but the colors used remind me of christmas which always makes me smile 🙂
Hehe, yes, it’s kind of Christmas colors 😀 Thank you so much, Tasha! 😀
wow!!! so beautiful! also reminds me of a sunset!! The eyeline is so perfect!!!
Thanks a lot, gorgeous!!! 😀
This look is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the depth in the crease! 😀
Thanks for all your kind words, I really appreciate it! ❤
I had so much fun doing this collaboration with you and I hope that we'll have the chance to work together again!
Thank you SO much!:D I hope so too! ❤
WOW! Just… wow! O_O
😀 Happy you like it! Thank you!! 😀
Would you consider a step-by-step tutorial of this look? It’s beautiful, and I have all the shadows for it!
Thank you! ^-^ Yes, I can try to do it this week 😉
SO PRETTY! LOVE IT! 🙂
Thanks a lot!! 😀
pretty! the reddish-orange color reminds me of one i recently used in a look from ingot. I love it!
Thank you! 😀 I’ll have to check it out 😉
You’re right, they are very similar! 😀 Gorgeous look and blog, btw 😉
one of my faves! I can’t wait to create this look with my Makeup Geek eye shadows! This look is absolutly gorgeous, and makes your eyes shine! 🙂
Thank you very much! 😀 Yes, now you can create the exact same look! 😉