Hey 😀 Today I’ve got a natural look for you guys! ❤ I’ve used lots of beautiful Makeup Geek eyeshadows, which I will have a review on very soon! 😉 I hope you like it!
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo pencil in French Fries
- Makeup Geek – eyeshadow in Goddess
- Makeup Geek – eyeshadow in Bada Bing
- Makeup Geek – eyeshadow in Brown Sugar
- Makeup Geek – eyeshadow in Purely Naked
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in White Lies
- Makeup Geek – eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma
- Sugarpill – False lashes in Sinnocent
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- Apply a primer.
- Apply NYX French Fries on the lid, as a base for the bronze lid color.
- Apply the bronze (Goddess) to your lid and your lower lash line.
- Place a medium brown (Brown Sugar) in your crease and blend it up toward the brow.
- Apply a dark brown (Bada Bing) directly into your crease and blend this slightley up. This will add dimension. Place this color on the outer 1/3 of your lower lash line as well.
- Take a matte white (White Lies) and apply it to your brow bone, as a highlight.
- To highlight the inner corner of your eye, use a golden, shimmery color (Shimma Shimma)
- Line your upper lash line with a black liquid liner and wing it out.
- Apply false lashes and mascara and you’re done. 🙂
I hope you’re doing great! Have a fabulous day!