I moved to an other city and started school this week, so I haven’t been able to post any new looks I’ve already filmed two new videos though, I just have to edit them this weekend 😉
Anyway, fantastic news! I just got featured on the makeup blog “Pigments and Palettes“, which is written by one of the ladies I look the most up to, Meredith Jessica! ^-^ She does amazing makeup looks and video tutorials! So, if you haven’t already checked out her blog yet, I strongly suggest you do! 😉
I got this color palette from her, to use as inspiration for a look. Bright, beautiful colors that are perfect for me!
And this is the look I came up with! I hope you like it! 😀
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Midori
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Acidberry
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Yellow Brick Road
- Lime Crime – Eyeshadow in Parasol
- NYX – Glitterati Glitter Cream palette
- TheNailDazzle – Glitter in Barbie’s
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
She interviewed me as well as posting some of my looks, so if your interested, you can check out the interview HERE! 😀
Stunning look as always 😀 so summerish! Very nice interview!! Hope you have a great time at school:)
Thanks a lot Sakura! 😀 I did this look in May, so I don’t have a video tutorial on it though 😛
I hope you still have some time to do looks and tutorials while studying 🙂 I loooove them!
I WILL make time ;D Thank you, love! ^-^
yay 😀 thanks!! ❤
Så gøy! Looken du laget ut i fra de fargene var forresten fantastisk kul 😉
Mange tusen takk, Monica! 😀
Congrats on the feature and the interview. You deserve it! Beautiful look. Good luck at school!
Thank you sooo much, Sam! ^-^
Congrats! I love the look you came up with.
Thank you very much!! 😀
Hey, I found you via Pigments & Palettes and I have to say your looks are simply amazing! I’m thrilled to absorb the inspiration and tone them down for make-up looks on my own, keep going! 🙂
Thank you so much! 😀 Yay! That’s exactly what I hope people will do! 😀 xoxo
I commented on this look at Pigments and Palettes!