Hi lovelies! 😀 I wanted to do a fall and Thanksgiving inspired look and I came up with this. I’ve drawn some leaves above the crease and added some glitter underneath the eye. I’ve used mostly beautiful, fall colored Makeup Geek eyeshadows and gel liners! ❤ I hope you like the look and the tutorial! 😀
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadows in Gold Digger, Glamorous, Bitten, Razzleberry, Mocha, Shimma Shimma and Cocoa Bear.
- Makeup Geek – Gel liners in Mobster and Poison.
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadows in Buttercupcake and Flamepoint.
- Ardell – Lashes in nr. 105
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- TheNailDazzle – Glitter Glue
- Julie De Luxe – Glitter in Rust
- DUO – Eyelash adhesive
Happy thanksgiving to those of you that live in the US!
I hope everyone else gets a wonderful day as well! 😀
Your eye makup is beautiful! You do it so well.
Very creative and inspiring. Keep it up! 🙂
Thank you so much! 😀
I’ve finally found her…the perfect human being Cecile. 😀
Omg, no xD But thank you! 😀
Pingback: Thanksgiving/Fall Makeup Tutorial