Hey sweeties! ❤
I received the new Makeup Geek pigments last week, from the super kind people at MUG! ❤ They are so amazing and beautiful that I had to make a look right away! This is a black smokey eye with shimmer and sparkle from 3 of the new pigments! 😀 I’ll be doing a review of the pigments soon, but I still have 2 more exams to do, so I don’t know the exact date yet. 😛 But it will be up in the beginning of june 😉
This is a look that is perfect for prom, but also any other night that you want to glam up a bit! 😀
- Sigma – Eyeshadow base in Persuade
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadows in Simply Marlena, Stealth, Corrupt and Beaches and Cream.
- Makeup Geek – Pigments in Utopia, Paparazzi and Afterglow.
- Makeup Geek – Gel liners in Immortal and Rave.
- L’Oreal – Volume million lashes mascara
- Ardell – Flase lashes in nr. 118.
I hope you liked the look and the tutorial! 😀