Hi sweeties! ❤
This weekend I got some gorgeous loose mineral eyeshadows from Star Crushed Minerals. I’ve swatched them and taken pictures of them, so a review will come a little later, when I’ve tested them out some more! ^-^ I will be making lots of looks with their shadows, which I hope you’ll like!
Here is the look I made after testing them on my eye for the first time and so far I love their pigmentation and quality! ❤ This is just a quick look I made, to play around with them and test them out, so I didn’t make a tutorial for it, but I will do some tutorials later on. 😀
- Too Faced – Shadow Insurance
- Star Crushed Minerals – Eyeshadows in Deep Ocean blue (inner lid), Superman (outer lid), Shooting Star (inner corner), Electric Lime (lower lash line), Milky Way (liner – mixed with Illamasqua sealing gel to get a liquid).
- Makeup Geek – Gel liners in Electric (outer part of the lower waterline) and Fame (inner part of the lower waterline).
- L’Oreal – False lash wings mascara
- Red Cherry – False lashes in nr. 43
I hope you like the look and that you’ll have an amazing week! ❤