Hi beauties! ❤
Here is a Princess Cinderella inspired look, using lots of glitter and rhinestones + blue eyeshadows (of course)! 😀 This look can become a lot more wearable if you don’t add the rhinestones, but you know me… I have to make it a little bit over the top! That’s always fun! 😉 I hope you enjoy the look! ❤
- MUFE – Flash palette
- Star Crushed Minerals – Eyeshadows in Cinderella and Deep Ocean Blue
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Tako
- Inglot – Eyeshadow in nr. 371 and gel liners in nr. 77 and nr. 76
- Urban Decay – Eyeshadow in w.o.s from the Naked Basics palette
- Violet Voss – Glitter adhesive and glitter in Teresa
- L’Oreal – Super liner in Carbon Gloss
- Ebay – Nail art rhinestones
- Makeup Mekka – Mascara
- House of lashes – Lashes in Bombshell
Have a wonderful day! ❤
lovely makeup ❤
Thank you SO much!! ❤
Wow!!! Look at that glitter! I also love those rhinestones, a great touch!! 😀
Thank you soooo much!!! 😀
I think out of all the princess looks this one has to be my favorite!! ❤ I would totally get Cinderella from this even without being told!
I’m so happy you would see that!! 😀 Thanks a lot! ❤
I’m obsessed with this look! The rhinestones take it to the next level, and it’s still totally wearable.
I’m so glad you like it! 😀 Thank you! ❤
Cinderella makeup… My FAVORITE!!!
Thank you very much!! 😀