Hi lovelies! ❤
Here is my Princess Tiana inspired look! 😀 I love the lime and green colors in this look, and glitter is of couse always neccessary! 😉 I hope you like it! ❤
- Urban Decay – Primer Potion
- MUFE – Flash palette
- Inglot – Eyeshadows in nr. 364 and 343
- Inglot – Gel liner in nr. 77
- Star Crushed Minerals – Eyeshadow in Tiana
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Fuji
- Illamasqua – Sealing gel
- Sleek – Eyeshadow in Aurora (Celestial palette)
- Violet Voss – Glitter adhesive
- Glitteraction – Glitter in May Green
- Makeup Mekka – Mascara
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Bulletproof
- Sugarpill – Lashes in Sinnocent
- DUO – Eyelash glue
Have a great week!! ❤
Wow so nice. Can you do a Catching Fire one. I love the make up in that movie.
Thank you, Monica! 😀 Yes, I will do that in the near future! 😉
wao baby.. you are a true artist when it comes to makeup and I really adore ur skills….
I have become a fan of urs .. please keep coming with such posts!!
I would love to see Barbie eyes may be… or something like cut crease!!
Aw, thank you very very much!! ❤ I have already done a barbie one (search at the top of the page) and I often do cut crease looks… I do too much of them, hehe xD
Absolutely gorgeous! Those lime shades are just amazing looking! I love the leaves, and the glitter looks fabulous! Love it all! 😀
Aww, thanks a lot, my sweet!! ❤ 😀
You have such a beautiful style I love it! do you have a review video on the Sealing Gel?
Thank you so much! 😀 Unfortiunately, I don’t!