Hi darlings! ❤
Today’s look is inspired by TinkerBell! 😀 She is so cute, so I had to add her to my Cute Cartoon Characters series! 😉 I hope you like the look!
- Urban Decay – Primer Potion (http://full.sc/1jVxZE5)
- Urban Decay – Naked Basics palette (http://full.sc/1jVyCNT)
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk (http://full.sc/1gECKfV)
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Fuji (http://full.sc/1jVAQwP)
- The Body Needs – Eyeshadow in Lemon Drop (http://full.sc/1jC1M4X)
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Tako (http://full.sc/1jVBSsC)
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Lime Crime – Liner in Blue Milk (http://full.sc/1kZ6DwK)
- Violet Voss – Glitter Adhesive (http://full.sc/1hHw4Og)
- Glitteraction – Glitter in May Green (http://full.sc/1qWOa4n)
- Pixie Dust Cosmetics – Glitter in Lemone’ (http://full.sc/1et4WYL)
- House of Lashes – Lashes in Bohemian Princess (http://full.sc/1gEGm1q)
- Maybelline – One by One Mascara
Have a fantastic day! ❤
Amazing! I am in LOVE with the glitter, and those wings are just precious. Those lip and cheek colors really complement very nicely. Fantastic job as always! 😀
Thank you super much, Lucy!! 😀
Så utrolig søt! 😀
Tusen takk, Linn!! 😀
This is so amazing and beautiful. I’ve seen tinker bell makeup tutorials and yours is the best by far. I’m in love with this look and I’m going to wear it for work
Aww, that’s so sweet of you, Ashley! Thank you! ❤
I adore this!!!!!
Tinkerbell is the best! and you captured her beauty and cheekiness perfectly!
I love the little wings so cute!!
xo Holly xo
Thank you very very much, Holly!! 😀
wonderful! sensational! I love it<3
Thank you super much!! 😀