Hi lovelies! ❤
This look was so fun to create! 😀 It’s inspired by the super cute Minions from Despicable Me! I hope you like it!
- Urban Decay – Primer Potion (http://full.sc/1jVxZE5)
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Tako (http://full.sc/1jVBSsC)
- Inglot – Eyeshadows in nr. 315 and 474 (http://full.sc/1gEEdTt)
- Inglot – Gel liner in nr. 77 (http://full.sc/1jVB2fp)
- Illamasqua – Sealing gel (http://full.sc/1qt8eLu)
- Star Crushed Minerals – Eyeshadows in Black and Nutmeg Shimmer (https://www.etsy.com/shop/starcrushedminerals)
Make Up For Ever – Flash palette (http://full.sc/1bdYCzS)
- Makeup Mekka – Felt tip liner
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Coastal Scents – Eyeshadow in CM10 (http://full.sc/1qt8EBA)
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Yellow (http://full.sc/1gECKfV)
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Prince Charming (http://full.sc/1poNKZ9)
- L’Oreal – Telescopic mascara
- Ardell – False lashes in nr. 111 (http://full.sc/1gQs58J)
Ok this is to much. There’s no way I could draw on my eyelids like this lol
It’s just for inspiration, sweetie! 🙂
oh. my god. This is SO CUUUUUTEEEE!!!!!!! This is hands down my new favorite look of yours. Cecilie, your ideas are just so amazing it’s just….UGH! You are incredible!!!!!! I don’t know what to say!
Awwww, I’m super glad you like it, darling!! 😀 Thank you SO much!! ❤
Ow my goodness this is so adorable!!!!
I like the one with the cheeky look on the end!
i am so loving these Cute Character designs you are doing at the moment!
xo Holly xo
I’m very glad you like them!! 😀 Thank you very much!! ❤
Cuteness overload!! Elsker minions, og elsker looken! 😀 ❤
Hehe 😀 Mange takk, Linn!! 😀 ❤
This is very cute and unique and that’s perfect for me. Amazing and don’t let no one tell you different
Aw, thank you so much!! ❤
Pingback: Minions Makeup Tutorial | phone-beauty.com