Hi lovelies! ❤
This next look was super fun to do! 😀 I drew Pusheen the cat on my eyes, hehe! It was a request from a sweet girl, called Sarah! I’ve only seen this cat on Facebook, so I hope you recognize her! 😉 I think she is super cute, so I had to do her for my Cute Cartoon Characters series! I hope you like it! ❤
- Urban Decay – Primer Potion (http://full.sc/1jVxZE5)
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk (http://full.sc/1gECKfV)
- Inglot – Eyeshadows in nr. 353 and 387 (http://full.sc/1gEEdTt)
- Inglot – Gel liner in nr. 77 (http://full.sc/1jVB2fp)
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Simply Marlena (http://full.sc/1jVAQwP)
- Makeup Geek – Gel liner in Twinkle (http://full.sc/1mHi0KA)
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadows in Decora and Bulletproof (http://full.sc/1jVBSsC)
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- The Balm – Matt Johnson eyeshadow from the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette (http://full.sc/1o2SEEH)
Have a great day! ❤
Can you do a dark underworld them for out show makeup our instructor has no clue of what we should do
Hi 🙂 Right now I’m focusing on my Cute Cartoon Characters series, so I can unfortiunately not do it right now. What about a black smokey eye, with black glitter on the lid? 🙂
This is absolutely adorable!!!
I thought it was Totoro for a second until I realised it was Pusheen.
You are so very talented!
xo Holly xo
Hehe, yes they’re a bit similar 😀 Thank you SO much! ❤
Pusheen er så søt, og du er så sykt flink! 😀
Du er så snill Linn! ❤ Tusen takk! 😀
OMG, this is super cute!! Amazing!
Thank you very much! 😀
Perfection! Such a cute look Cecilie, love this one SO much! 😀
Thank you super much, hun! 😀
Pingback: Pusheen the cat Makeup Tutorial | phone-beauty.com