Hi sweethearts! ❤
This look is inspired by Monster High’s Cleo de Nile! 😀 I hope you like it!
- Urban Decay – Primer Potion (http://full.sc/1jVxZE5)
- Urban Decay – W.O.S eyeshadow from the Naked Basics palette (http://full.sc/1jVyCNT)
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk (http://full.sc/1gECKfV)
- Inglot – Eyeshadows in nr. 371 and 334 (http://full.sc/1gEEdTt)
- Inglot – Gel liner in nr. 77 (http://full.sc/1jVB2fp)
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadows in Goldilux and Bulletproof (http://full.sc/1jVBSsC)
- Violet Voss – Eyeshadows in Bridgette and Patty (http://full.sc/1tOkZof)
- Illamasqua – Sealing gel (http://full.sc/1qt8eLu)
- L’Oreal – Super liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- Round, blue sticker from the hobby store
- Ardell – False lashes in nr. 105 (http://full.sc/1gQs58J)
Have a great day! ❤
beautifully ! I love watching how the paint . And you could make a tutorial on makeup with Ever After High ??
Thanks a lot! 😀 I will do a Ever After High series in the future 🙂
Pingback: Monster High’s Cleo de Nile Makeup Tutorial | phone-beauty.com
Wow! You should try making the Cleo De Nile in Boo York version. The part when she uses that beautiful outfit during the gala with the tallamies
I would have loved to, but I only have time to do two more, Luna and Elle 🙂
Can you come to my house and do that claw den macup for Halloween because that was so cute
Aw, thank you so much! ❤
Thank you so much for doing these videos. I have been copying them into my face painting designs. My daughter loves the monster high looks. You are extremely talented. Can’t wait to see me looks.
Aw, thank you super much! 😀 I’m so happy to hear that! ❤