I was playing around with my new Makeup Geek eyeshadows and thought that these two colors (Mermaid and Peacock) looked amazing together! 🙂 Of course I also wanted to add some glitter, so it ended up looking like this. 🙂
Products I used:
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Makeuo Geek – Mermaid eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Peacock eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Shimma Shimma
- Makeup Geek – Corrupt
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Taco
- NYX – Glitterati Glitter Cream palette
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Summer Breeze
- L’Oreal – Super liner
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- False eyelashes and rhinestones from ebay
I’ve made a step – by – step picture tutorial this time and hope you like it! Let me know if you want me to do more of these tutorials. 😀
After applying a primer, use a small angled Blend this color up towards the brow. brush and create this line slightly above Apply a highlight on your browbone the crease, with “Peacock” or an other teal and blend it down, into the teal. shadow that you have.
Use the angled brush again and create a Use “Mermaid” or an other blue color winged line from the outer corner of the and place it on the lid, in the inner eye, like in the picture, and blend the color corner of the eye and in between the down. two “wings”.
With a liguid liner, line your eyes and Use a glitter base and place some of create a wing that follows the Peacock it on top of the teal, more towards the shadow. outer corner. Apply blue, loose glitter.
Apply some white to your lower waterline, with a pencil liner and set it with a white eyeshadow. Apply mascara and false lashes and you’re done! 😀
I hope you liked the look!