Hi lovelies! ❤
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, so I’ve of course made a look for that day! 😉 I’ve used eyeshadows from Sugarpill Cosmetics, and glitter and rhinestones from Glitteraction! 😀
I’ve got a picture- tutorial for this look, and then I will have a new look up tomorrow, with video tutorial! :-* I hope you like it!
- Apply a primer, then cover your lid with a red eyeshadow and make a cut crease shape with it, ( Sugarpill eyeshadow in Love+).
- Apply a matte, medium brown above the cut crease and blend it up toward the brow bone. Then place a matte highlight color onto your brow bone, (Urban Decay – Naked Basics palette).
- Take a matte black and place it from the cut crease, blending it up, into the brown, (Sugarpill eyeshadow in Bulletproof).
- Create a winged out liner with a liquid liner, (L’Oreal Super Liner in Carbon Gloss). Then, fill in your waterline with a black gel liner, (Inglot, nr.77). Apply a matte, white shadow to the inner corner of the eye, (Sugarpill eyeshadow in Tako).
- Place the black shadow along your lower lash line and blend it out with the brown. Cover your lid with a glitter glue, (Violet Voss) and then, carefully pack red glitter on top, (Glitteraction).
- Place 4 red, heart shaped rhinestones along your cut crease, (Glitteraction) and glue them on with eyelash glue and a toothpick.
- Apply mascara and then some upper false lashes (House of Lashes, Femme Fatale lashes). Stick 3 red individual lashes to the outer part of your lower lash line, (Sugarpill lashes in Whisper).
- Done! Closed- eye pic!
- Done! Open- eye pic!
Have a great day! ❤