I wanted to do a green look for a change and that gave me the excuse to try out these two gorgeous Makeup Geek greens! 😀 I created glittery eyebrows, because I’m doing a review on the NYX Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette and I thought I’d show you how I do these brows. I’ll have the review and tutorial out tomorrow, but you can see how I did the eye makeup for this look below. 🙂
Products I used:
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Makeup Geek – Appletini eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Sea Mist eyeshadow
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Afterparty
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Midori
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- NYX – Glitterati glitter cream palette
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Summer Breeze
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Cool Blue
- La Splash – Glitter Splash in Algea Dust
- L’Oreal Super liner
- Viva la Diva – Glitter liner in Silver
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- NYX – Box of Smokey look collection
- False lashes from ebay
After you’ve done the brows (I’ll show Apply a dark green (Sea Mist) to your you how, tomorrow), apply a primer. crease and “outer v”. Blend this color Then place a piece of tape from the towards the brow. Apply a matte outer corner of the eye to the tip of your white (Tako) to your brow bone, as a brow. Apply a light green (Appletini) all highlight. Blend it down and in to the over your lid. dark green.
Apply a tiny amount of black eyeshadow Apply the light green to your lower lash to your crease, to give some dimension line. Connect the dark green from the to the look. Blend the dark green over “outer v” to your lower lash line. Apply the black. Remove the piece of tape. white to the water line and inner corner
Apply liquid liner to your upper lash line Apply loose glitter on top of the eyeliner. and create a wing. On top of this, apply Place a light blue glitter on the inner half a silver glitter liner. and a dark blue on the outer.
Apply false lashes and mascara and you’ve finished the look! 😀
I hope you enjoyed the look!