I can’t wait for summer, sunshine and hot weather!😀 So this look is inspired by one of my favorite perfumes, “Rockin Rio” by Escada. Both the smell and the colors remind me of summer! ^-^
Products I used:
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- NYX – Glitterati Glitter Cream palette
- Makeup Geek – Cinderella eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Mango Tango eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Shimma Shimma eyeshadow
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Flamepoint
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- The Nail Dazzle – Glitter Eyes in nr. 1
- The Nail Dazzle – Glitter Eyes in nr. 4
- The Nail Dazzle – Glitter Eyes in nr. 6
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline One by One mascara
- Pearls and false lashes from ebay
After applying a primer, apply NYX JEP Apply Mango Tango (a darker coral) to in Milk on your lid and brow bone. Cover your crease and blend it up toward the your lid with Cinderella (a coral) and blend brow. Apply Tako as a highlight on your it a bit up. brow bone.
Create a thick, white line on your upper Apply Buttercupcake (yellow) to the lash line, where you want the glitter. I upper part of this line, where you’re used NYX JEP in Milk to do this. Apply yellow glitter is going to be. Apply white to your water line as well and set Shimma Shimma on your brow bone, it with a white shadow. Apply coral to the to add some shimmer to the highlight. lower lash line as well.
Fill in the rest of the white, with Flame- I used NYX glitter cream as a base for point (orange) and Dollipop (pink). the glitter. Use a liner brush to apply it.
After you’ve carefully applied the glitter, you can line your eyes with a black liquid liner. Apply mascara and false lashes. To make the look even more fun, add pearls in orange, yellow and pink, under your eye. I applied them with a toothpick, with DUO lash glue on.🙂
I hope you liked the look!