The loose eyeshadow “Goldilux” from Sugarpill is one of my favorite shadows! It’s so pigmented, beautiful and a true gold color! ❤ I thought it would look good together with purple! 🙂 I made this look about a month ago, but I didn’t know if it was good enough to post. When I was taking the pictures, the daylight was almost gone and I thought the photos got a bit “ashy”. I found it again yesterday and thought I’d just post it, to see what you guys think. I hope you like it. ^-^
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Goldilux
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Hysteric
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Paperdoll
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Poison Plum
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Stella
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Angel Baby
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
If you like it, you can vote for it on Makeupbee
. 🙂 Thank you! ^-^
Step 1: Apply a primer all over your lid and brow bone. This will make the colors more vibrant, prevent creasing and make the shadows stay on all day long. Use Paperdoll (lilac) to cut your crease. Blend this color up toward your brow. Take Tako (white) and apply it to your brow bone and the inner corner of your eye.
Step 2: Blend Poison Plum (dark purple) into your crease and outer v- area.
Step 3: Apply a matte black to your crease to bring some depth to the look. Apply purple over the black again, to blend it more.
Step 4: Apply NYX JEP in Milk to your waterline and cover it with Goldilux (gold). Place this gorgeous color all over your lid as well.
Step 4: Apply Hysteric (Shimmery purple) to your lower lid and Stella (shimmery black) to the outer part of the lower lid.
Step 5: Line your eyes with a black liquid liner and put on some purple lashes. These, from Sugarpill, are so super pretty! 😀
I hope you’re having a fantastic week! ❤