Hi sweeties! 😀 I’ve had this look in my head for quite some time now and I’ve also tried it a couple of times before, without succeeding. This is because the red smudges very easily. But this time I used the Too Faced Liquif eye transformer and used Sugarpill’s Love + to create the red dots, and it didn’t smudge at all! Yay! 😀 I also used their black chromalust Stella, to create the black lines surrounding the red. 🙂
I think the white leopard is such a beautiful animal! I wanted to add the red, to make it a bit more colorful! 😀 I’m using Sugarpill‘s fabulous Dewdrop Kisses false eyelashes and I think they’re just stunning! I hope you like it! ❤
Products I used:
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Too Faced – Natural Eye palette
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Love +
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Stella
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Dewdrop Kisses
- MAC – Blacktrack fluidline
- Lime Crime – Chinadoll Fantasy palette in Lotus Noir
- The lower lashes are from Ebay
- Makeup Mekka – Retexturizing Face Primer SPF 20
- Maybelline – Fit Me foundation in nr. 220
- Makeup Mekka – Mineral Blush in Rose Bud
- MAC – Mineralized skinfinish, Semi Precious in Pearl
- Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Matte bronzing powder
- GOSH – Velvet Touch lipliner in Simply Red
- Lime Crime – Lipstick in Glamour 101
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
beautifull :X:X:X i love it
Thank you so much! 😀
This is so awesome! Love the lashes and the red lips you paired it with! You did an amazing job!
Thanks a lot, dear! 😀
Very creative! I love it!
Thank you, Kassie! 😀 Glad you like it! ❤
This so SO cute!! 🙂 I don’t know why i thought of Strawberry Shortcake when i saw it, lol. But I bet if you did light pink on the lid and used strawberries for the leopard spots, you could totally do a SS look. That would be so sweet!! lol 😀
Thanks for sharing! I always look forward to your lovely looks! 🙂
Hehehe, Thank you so much! 😀 That would have been an amazing looking look!! I know it would be difficult to do though xD
Thank you, Lory! 😀
Bad ass …. Precise and unique..love your work..
Hehe, thank you so much! 😀
Thank you so much, Jonna! 😀
LOVE this look !
What brush did you use to apply MAC’s Blacktrack fluidline ? *~*
Thank you!! 😀 I used the MAC 210 liner brush. ^-^
Thank you, Lucy! 😀
lovely makeup :*
Thank you very much! 😀