Today, I’ve got a more natural look for you guys! 🙂 I’m using mostly Makeup Geek eyeshadows, in brown and yellow tones! ^-^ I think it’s the MUG shadows I use the most in my everyday makeup. They just come in many unique colors, and I love them! I hope you like the look! 😀
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadowhelper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Chickadee
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Yellow Brick Road
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Mocha
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Saint
- MAC – Blacktrack fluidline
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- Makeup Mekka – Retexturizing Face Primer SPF 20
- Maybelline – Fit Me foundation in nr. 220
- Makeup Mekka – Blush in Rose Bud
- Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder
- MAC – Mineralized Skinfinish, Semi Precious in Pearl
Step 1: Apply a primer and NYX JEP in Milk to your lid and brow bone. Cover your lid with Yellow Brick Road (light yellow) and blend Chickadee (dark yellow) into your crease and outer v area. Apply a matte, white eyeshadow as a highlight, to your brow bone and inner corner of your eye.
Step 2: Place the light yellow on your lower lid and apply Chickadee to the outer part of your lower lid. Blend these two colors together.
Step 3: Place Cocoa Bear (redish brown) directly into your crease and blend it slightly out. Apply Shimma Shimma (shimmery highlight) in the inner corner of the eye and right underneath the brows.
Step 4: To get even more dimension, apply Mocha (dark brown) to your crease and outer v. Blend this a bit up as well, so that everything looks smooth.
Step 5: Fill in your waterline with a black gel liner or pencil liner. Set this with Corrupt (black). Line your eyes and create a wing in the outer corner. Apply mascara and some false lashes and you’re done. 😀
I used the Saint false eyelashes by Sugarpill, which I think are perfect to glam up a more natural look! 😉
Have a wonderful day!