Prom is that special day when you can dress up like a princess and of course, wear fabulous makeup!😉 It’s a day where you deserve to sparkle a little extra, so glitter is definitely a must!😀 This is a look I would wear for prom and I actually did a similar look on my sister, for her prom, last year. I hope this look will give you some inspiration on how you want your prom look to be! ^-^
I entered this look in Makeupbee’s “Sparkle for prom” competition, and if you like it, I would be super happy if you could vote for it, here!❤ Thank you SO much! Let me know if you’ve entered a look to the competition too!😀
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Poison Plum
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Spark
- Makeup Geek – Corrupt eyeshadow
- Barry M – Eyeshadow trio (light silver)
- NYX – Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Disco Ball
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
Step 1: Apply a primer to your entire eye area. Place NYX Milk to your brow bone and the inner corner of your eye. Cut your crease with a small angled brush, slightly above your natural crease. Use a bright pink color, (Dollipop).
Step 2: Use the same color and blend it up towards your brow bone and underneath your eye.
Step 3: Take a dark purple (Poison Plum) and place it along your cut crease and lower lash line. Blend it in with the pink.
Step 4: Apply a tiny bit of a matte black eyeshadow (Corrupt) to your fake crease. Blend it upwards and connect it with your lower lash line as well.
Step 5: Then apply some more black to the same area and focus on the blending. I applied a little black at a time, to make sure that I didn’t use too much black, because that might have ruined the whole blending process!
Step 6: Apply a shimmery silver shadow to your lid, as a base color for the glitter. Then cover that with a silver NYX glitter cream or an other glitter base. Apply a silver glitter on top, by packing it on, to get the least amount of fallout! Line your upper lash line with a liquid liner and apply mascara.
All that’s left to do, is to apply white to your lower water line, with an eye pencil and apply some gorgeous false eyelashes!😉
I hope this tutorial was helpful and that you liked the look!