Hello lovelies! 😀 Summer is finally approaching, so now I can wear tons of those beautiful, bright summery colors! ❤ This look I wore this weekend, for a friends birthday celebration. It kind of reminds me of sitting on the beach, looking at the clear, blue ocean, with pretty palm trees surrounding me. ^-^ The three main colors are some of my favorite Makeup Geek colors, Fuji, Poolside and Neptune! ❤ I hope you enjoy the look!
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Saint
- Makeup Geek – Fuji eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Poolside eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Neptune eyeshadow
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- JulieG nail polish – Bikini
- Isadora Jelly Kiss – 58 Orange Blossom (lips)
- Makeup Mekka – Sparkling Rose (blush)
- Maybelline – Fit me foundation in 220
- Maybelline – Mineral powder foundation
1. Apply a primer all over your lid and up to your brow. Then cover the same place witn NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk to make your eyeshadows look more vibrant. Take a lime green (Fuji) and apply it to the inner half of your eye lid.
2. Apply a medium colored blue (Poolside) to the other half of your lid and make sure to blend the two colors together.
3. Take a darker blue than Poolside (Neptune) and blend it in to your crease and outer v area. Also, blend it up toward your brow. Use a matte, white highlight color (Tako) on your brow bone and blend it down, slightly in with the blue. Apply the same white to the inner corner of your eye.
4. Place your crease color in the outer corner of your lower lid, Poolside in the middle and Fuji closest to the inner corner. Blend these colors together.
5. All that is left to do, is to line your eyes, apply mascara and some fabulous false lashes! These are called Saint and they’re from Sugarpill Cosmetics! ❤
Thank you guys so much for voting for my “Plum meets Pear” look on Makeupbee! I truly appriciate all your support! ❤ If you’d like to, you can like this look in there as well: here 🙂
Have a fantastic day!