Hello lovelies! 😀 Summer is finally approaching, so now I can wear tons of those beautiful, bright summery colors! ❤ This look I wore this weekend, for a friends birthday celebration. It kind of reminds me of sitting on the beach, looking at the clear, blue ocean, with pretty palm trees surrounding me. ^-^ The three main colors are some of my favorite Makeup Geek colors, Fuji, Poolside and Neptune! ❤ I hope you enjoy the look!
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Saint
- Makeup Geek – Fuji eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Poolside eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek – Neptune eyeshadow
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- JulieG nail polish – Bikini
- Isadora Jelly Kiss – 58 Orange Blossom (lips)
- Makeup Mekka – Sparkling Rose (blush)
- Maybelline – Fit me foundation in 220
- Maybelline – Mineral powder foundation
1. Apply a primer all over your lid and up to your brow. Then cover the same place witn NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk to make your eyeshadows look more vibrant. Take a lime green (Fuji) and apply it to the inner half of your eye lid.
2. Apply a medium colored blue (Poolside) to the other half of your lid and make sure to blend the two colors together.
3. Take a darker blue than Poolside (Neptune) and blend it in to your crease and outer v area. Also, blend it up toward your brow. Use a matte, white highlight color (Tako) on your brow bone and blend it down, slightly in with the blue. Apply the same white to the inner corner of your eye.
4. Place your crease color in the outer corner of your lower lid, Poolside in the middle and Fuji closest to the inner corner. Blend these colors together.
5. All that is left to do, is to line your eyes, apply mascara and some fabulous false lashes! These are called Saint and they’re from Sugarpill Cosmetics! ❤
Thank you guys so much for voting for my “Plum meets Pear” look on Makeupbee! I truly appriciate all your support! ❤ If you’d like to, you can like this look in there as well: here 🙂
Have a fantastic day!
Love it! Wooohooo!
Yay! Thanks a lot!! 😀
Thank you so much, Kassie! 😀
Amazing! You look so cute on the last picture ❤
Aww, thanks a lot, Sally! ❤
Very interesting and definitely worth trying. Thanks.
Thank you very much! 😀
your Eye Make-Ups are amazing! *-* The bright colors and your professionell work. I’m so stunning about. I’m a beginner in the matter of Eye Make-Ups. So i have questions to you: How you take your wonderfull pictures? Do you shot thyself? What camera objective did you use and on what time of the day you take your pictures? I have tested last week to make pictures of my own Eye Make-Up, but my photos are so bad!
Lovely Greets from Germany
Thank you so much!! 😀 It’s hard to get the pictures to look good in the beginning, you just have to practise with your camera. 🙂 I take my photos with the camera on Iphone 4 and I take the close-ups myself, while my boyfriend takes the full face pictures. I mostly take the pictures in daylight, because when it’s dark outside, the picture becomes very yellow by the lamp. To take the pictures, I hold the phone in my right hand and a mirror in the other, to see exactly what I’m taking the picture of. It usually takes 30 minutes for the camera to focus and to get it to focus, I have to look straight into the camera before I do an other “eye pose” and I take lots of pictures (200-300). This way, I’m sure that I at least get some good and sharp pictures. 🙂 I hope this will help you out! ^-^
Thank you for the answer ^^ Your suggestions were very helpful! The Iphone 4 takes amazing pictures. I have a SLR camera and even I take pictures from my eyes with the SLR little misstakes slipped in the pictures and they are wiggly or out of focus 😀 even if I use my stand, autofocus modus and a remote-control release the pictures are not great enough. I tink I should buy a digicam for pictures like these! 😀
So glad I could help! 😀 I really don’t know how a SLR can focus better But I hope a digicam can take better pictures of the eyes! 🙂
Oooooooh! I’m going to have to get those makeup geek colors. I love this look!
Thank you, Sarah! 😀 Yes, their colors are gorgeous! ^-^
AMAZING as I always say! I looove Neptune on you! 😀
Thank you! 😀 It’s a gorgeous color! ❤