Hello lovelies! ❤ I feel like it has been a while since I used some glitter in a look! :O I’ve truly missed it! 😉 So here’s one, using TheNailDazzle glitter as usual. Purple and yellow look sooo pretty together, and makes the whole look very bright and fun! I’ve made a little tutorial as well, if you want to know how to create it!
- Lime Crime – Candy Eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in 2AM
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Poison Plum
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Sinnocent
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Manderine
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Ice Queen
- The Nail Dazzle – Acrylic in Lemon Drop
- NYX – Glitterati Glitter Cream palette
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
1. I started off by applying primer and NYX Milk all over the eye area. Then, I cut my crease with a tiny eyeshadow brush, using a medium purple (2AM). I blended the color upward and into the outer v area. Underneath the brow and in the inner corner of the eye, I placed a matte, white highlight (Tako).
2. Here I used a darker purple (Poison Plum) to deepen up the crease. I blended this in with the lighter purple. These to colors look amazingly good together!! I’m definitely going to use this combination some more! 😉 I also placed some Poison Plum on the outer half of my lower lid.
3. Next, I applied a bright yellow, (Buttercupcake), on the lid. This is the base color for the glitter. Then, I applied a yellow glitter cream over the eyeshadow. I put a shimmery white in the inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone, (Ice Queen).
4. I pressed on the glitter over the glitter cream. And since there are small, orange stars in the glitter, I decided to use some orange, (Manderine), on the inner half of my lower lid. Then, I applied white to my waterline, a black liquid liner, mascara and some gorgeous false lashes. All done! 😀
I hope you liked the look!
This is so awesome! Just can’t live without glitter! Just curious, what is the best brand of cosmetic glitter you have found? Anyways…SO pretty! 😀
Hehe, that’s good! ;D Thank you! 😀 So far I’ve only tried glitter from NYX, La Splash and Thenaildazzle, and all of them are very good! I’ve also heared that Lit Cosmetics’ glitter is great! ^-^
Thanks a lot, Julia! 😀
This is so beautiful!
Thank you so much! 😀
Thanks for the tutorial!!! it’s really helpful! Next time I try cut crease I’ll do it this way! The shapes you draw are always so perfect! I haven’t used glitter in such a long time but I used to wear it to work too lol
Aww, thank you, Sakura! 😀 Hehe, maybe we both should start to use it more! ;D
I want to do a look this afternoon 🙂 I will add some!
Yay! I would love to see it! ;D
Of course I like the look ! As always ! And I’ve liked the one with the Heart Breaker too !
Always amazing !
You’re super sweet! Thank you so much! 😀
Ahhh yellow and purple is one of my favorite contrasting color combinations! ❤ ^_^
Yes, mine too! 😀 ❤
Love it! you are soooo talented, hope that some day I could manage glitter as a Pro! Like you!!. Keep going girl!! 🙂
Aww, thank you SO much, lovely!!! 😀
Your make up has no limits! I love it!
😀 Thanks a lot, Marta! 😀
Oh my gosh! This look is soooo fun! I love the yellow glitter! It is now on my ‘makeup products I have to get!’
Thank you so much, sweetie! 😀