Hi 😀 Today I’ve got a fun, summery look for you lovelies! ❤ When I bought my Sugarpill Heart Breaker palette, I also had to get three chromalusts: Birthday Girl, Absinthe and Decora. I’m using Birthday Girl and Decora (pinks) in this look, (SO beautiful colors!) 😉 I’m also using the Sugarpill Cosmetics false lashes in Flutter, which are my favorite falsies!! 😀 Don’t they look fierce?! ❤ I hope you enjoy this look and the tutorial!
Products I’ve used:
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Birthday Girl
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Magentric
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Decora
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Acidberry
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Midori
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False lashes in Flutter
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- Rhinestones from Ebay
- DUO – Eyelash adhesive
1. Apply primer and then NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk, all over the eye area. Place a piece of tape at the outer corner of your eye, to get a sharp line there. Apply a light/medium pink (Birthday Girl) at the inner 1/3 of the lid.
2. Continue from Birthday Girl to an other pink (Decora), and then place a darker pink (Magentric) in the outer corner. Blend these colors together. Try to get the shape that you see in the picture.
3. Remove the tape and apply a vibrant, lime green (Acidberry) at the inner part of your lower lash line. From the middle of the lower lash line, place a medium green (Midori) and kind of wing it out, higher up than the pink. Use a small, precise shadow brush for this. Apply a white highlight (Tako) to the inner corner of your eye and on your brow bone.
4. Apply NYX Milk on your lower waterline and set it with Tako. Apply liquid liner, close to your upper lash line and wing it out. Place some pink gems beside the green outwing, with eyelash glue. Apply some fabulous false lashes and mascara, and you’re done! 😀
Have a fantastic day!
So beautifull ! It’s funny cause when I do my make up I always blend under the brows cause I think it is weird to have sharp line of color, but when I look at your make up I always love the way it is, and I don’t think it is weird ! So I must to try now, maybe it ‘s great on you but not on me…ah ah !
I am not as well trained as you, but did you take a look at my Blog to see what kind of make up I’ve done ? I would love to have your opinion !!
The blending is very important and I’ve got three different colors on my lid, that I’ve blended in with each other. 🙂 I just think it’s fun to, on purpose, create some sharp lines once in a while. 😉 And I think you’ll look good with it too! ;D
I have looked at your blog a few times sweetie and you’ve really got some fabulous, colorful looks! And your reviews are, as always, very good! Even though your blog is in French, there are so many good swatches and pictures of the products, that I can clearly make up my opinion about them! 😉 I’m so glad that you’re doing more makeup looks now, and that you often match your looks with your nails, is fantastic! I love to see what nail design I could wear with my look! 😀 You’re doing a great job, hun! Keep it up! ❤
wow!! your technique is fantastic!!! Birthday Girl looks very bold over Jumbo pencil!! Next time I order from Sugarpill I’ll get the Flutter lashes! they look so gorgeous!
Thank you so much! 😀 Yes, they are fantastic, very good for a dramatic look! 😉 I love my NYX Milk ;D
amazing!! love this pictorial tutorial Cecilie :)))
Thanks a lot, Maryam!! 😀
Wow!! I love your tutorials.. You’re fantastic! Bright colors suit you so much.. Very talented!
I’ve seen your other tutorials and I like the glitter you use, I went on the link you posted and tried to make an order but I don’t think it went through.. I am from Australia.. Do they ship to my country?? I really want those glitters!
Thanks for the alpine tutorials!
Oh wow! Thank you so much, Amarah! 😀 Hmm… It’s supposed to be worldwide shipping, but I’ll ask and let you know! 🙂
AAAAHHHH!!! Gorgeous, and super fun!!! I can’t wait to wear this look!!!
Thanks a lot, hun! 😀