Hi sweeties! ❤ Here I’ve created a very tropical, birdlike look for you guys! I thought that, in my first video tutorial, I would show you how I cut my crease and apply glitter, so I hope that this video will be helpful! 🙂
The camera becomes blurry when I try to show which products I’ve used, so that looks bad in this video, but I’ve figured out how to make it focus, now! 😀 And I’m going to try and get better at the lighting! xD I hope you like it!
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Sea Mist
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Appletini
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Shimmermint
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Wisteria
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Mango Tango
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Poison Plum
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Toxic
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- NYX – Glitterati Glitter Cream palette
- NYX – Glitter on the go, in Royal Purple
- TheNailDazzle – Glitter nr. 10
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
Makeup from: Sugarpill and Makeup Geek!
I hope you’re having a wonderful summer so far! ^-^
It was so great to see how you did this look. Please keep doing tutorials!
Thank you, Sam! 😀 I will 😉
This is so pretty and I’m so excited to see video tutorials! Love it!!
Thanks a lot, Ren! 😀
sparkling eyes, gorgeous hair, smooth skin, awesome sheeks, and a talent that I would kill 😀 for…you can’t get any more perfect, Cecile!!!
I’m not perfect, dear 🙂 but thank you! ❤
I meant to say awesome Cheeks! Not sheeks! 😀
😀 Oh yes you are! hehe 🙂