Hi sweethearts! 😀 Here’s a fun, fruity look, using eyeshadows from Sugarpill and Makeup Geek, (as usual)! xD I did a video tutorial for this look, which I hope you’ll enjoy! ^-^ I’ve finally figured out how to get better lighting, but there are still some blurryness going on. 😛
Btw. Youtube are having some problems with youtubers answering comments that people make on their videos. I think this sucks, but I’ll answer all comments when youtube has fixed the problem! 😉
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in 2AM
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Poison Plum
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Sinnocent
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Mango Tango
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in Manderine
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- L’Oreal – Super liner in Carbon gloss
- Maybelline – One by one macara
- IsaDora – Lipstick nr. 58 in Orange Blossom
I hope you liked the tutorial! Have a great day! ❤
This is so gorgeous! I really love it 🙂
Thank you very much, Phyrra! 😀
I love those colours on you!
Although the colours are bright and out there, somehow on you they look simple 🙂
I love your tutorials!!
Hehehe, thanks a lot, lovely! 😀
What a gorgeous look 🙂 you are so talented. How do you like the loreal carbon gloss?
Thank you! 😀 I love it, it’s my favorite. The tip makes the application very easy and it’s very black. The only negative thing is that it starts to crack after a couple of hours 😛
Thanks 😄I really do love you work and your pictures are amazing. What kind of camera do you use?
Thank you so much! 😀 I’m using the camera on Iphone4, so nothing too fancy hehe ;D
aaaahhhh…..amazing!!!!!! These colors make your sparkling eye stand out!
Thank you so much, sweetie! 😀