Hello loves! 😀 Finally, I’ve got a new look and tutorial for you! I’m continuing my Alice in Wonderland series, by doing a look inspired by Alice herself! 🙂 She has a blue and white dress, so I’ve used lots of blue eyeshadows and one of my favorite glitters (Varsity Blue by TheNailDazzle). I’ve only used a little bit of white. x)
Alice has this cute bow in her hair, so I wanted to try and create bows on my eyes. In the video, I’m showing you a pretty easy way of creating them! 😉
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Lime Crime – eyeshadow in Parasol
- NYX – Jumbo pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Afterparty
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Velocity
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Royal Sugar
- Sugarpill – Lashes in Flutter
- Sigma – Flare palette in Publicize
- Too Faced – Liquif Eye eyeshadow transformer
- L’Oreal – Super liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by one mascara
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- DUO – Eyelash adhesive
- Gem from Ebay
Most of the eyeshadows in this look, are from Sugarpill!
I hope that you enjoyed the look and the tutorial! ❤
So cool and girly!
Thanks a lot! 😀
Thank you very much! 😀
woahhhhh this is awesome I love it!
Thanks a lot, Beth! 😀
Åhhh, du e så flink! Bli like satt ut hver gang 😀
Åååå tusen takk Maria! 😀 Håper du trives i Oslo! ;D
Wauw gorgeous look! You make really beautifull and original looks! Love it!
Thanks a lot, Bianca! 😀 Glad you like them! ^-^
Så fantastisk fint! Du er utrolig dyktig 🙂
Tusen takk, Monica! 😀
I think we can agree that Jessica features the best bloggers, no 😀 ?
Awww, thank you so much!!! I love the bloggers that she has featured by now! 😀 So I’m super flattered she wanted to feature my blog! ❤
It´s gorgeous, i love that blue,
I just love how you did that bow!
Thank you so much, Valerie! 😀
Gorgeous glitters Cecile! Its amazing how you can make both eyes look EXACTLY the same! 😀 I can never acheive that! 🙂
Aww, thank you! 😀 From your pics they look the same 😉
hehe, thank you! 🙂