Hi beauties! ❤ Halloween is approaching fast now and I know I’ve done the Alice in Wonderland looks, which are great for that day, but I thought I’d do an other look for Halloween too! ;D I’m doing a Barbie inspired look. ^-^
I realise now that I should have done some dark, scary looks as well and I really don’t know why I haven’t done that! 😛 But I’ve gotten lots of Halloween suggestions from you guys, only during these first two days of my glitter giveaway and now I have lots of ideas for next year! ;D (I wish it could be one more month until Halloween though, so I could do them all now 😛 )
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this look and tutorial!
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in 2AM
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Lime Crime – Eyeshadow in Royal Flush
- Sigma – Flare eyeshadow
- TheNailDazzle – Glitter Glue
- TheNailDazzle – Glitter eyes in Barbie’s
- TheNailDazzle – Acrylic in Summer Lovin
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- DUO – Eyelash glue
- L’Oreal – Super liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- Makeup Mekka – Pro Shadow Shader brush 212.
- Makeup Mekka – Pro Shadow Blending brush 201.
- Makeup Mekka – Pro Large Shader brush
- Sigma – E47 Crease brush
- Sigma – E21 Smudge brush
- Sigma – E36 Blending brush
- Japonesque – Small shader brush
- Japonesque – Small concealer brush
Here is the link to my glitter giveaway: http://youtu.be/I_byVzVMvwo
Have a great day!