Hi sweeties! 😀
A girl named Amanda contacted me on my Facebook page yesterday and asked if I could do a wedding look, using a blush pink color. I must admit I’m not the best at wedding makeup, but this is some good practise ;D I hope she get’s inspired for her big day and that you guys like it! 😀
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Lime Crime – Eyeshadow in Royal Flush (lid)
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Tako (inner corner)
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Birthday Girl (crease)
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Decora (crease)
- Sugarpill – Eyeshadow in Dollipop (crease)
- Makeup Geek – Eyeshadow in White Lies (Brow bone)
- Makeup Geek – Gel liner in Mobster
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Julie De Lux – Glitter in Crystal (inner corner)
- Ardell – False lashes in nr. 107
Most of the makeup in this look is from Sugarpill and Makeup Geek! ❤
I hope I “pinked-up” your saturday a bit, with this look! ;D Enjoy the rest of your day!
As always…Love your work!
Thank you very much, Patsy! 😀
oooo .. pink! Loving it!
Always gotta love the pink! ;D Hehe, thank you, hun! ^-^
What a beautiful work you’re doing here! Love the blog, will inspire me a lot!
Aw, thank you ^-^ I’m glad to hear that! 😀
How do you do it?! 😀 xD
I’m not sure hehe, but glad you like it! 😀