Products I used:
- Too Faced – Shadow Insurance
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Too Faced – Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow collection
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Electric blue
- Too Faced – Brow Envy kit
- Nouba Quattro – 626 palette
- H&M – Liquid liner
- H&M – Blue glitter liner
- Dior – Diorshow mascara
- No Logo – 15 Color Ultra Shimmer Warm Eyeshadow Palette
- Apply a primer.
- Place a piece of tape from the outer corner of your eye and up to the tip of your eyebrow. This will sharpen the edge of the eye.
- Use a flat angled brush and use a dark brown colour to cut your crease.
- Bring this colour upwards and when you feel you’ve come high enough, blend the colour out with a lighter brown eyeshadow.
- Apply a copper coloured eyeshadow on the lid and bring it all the way out to where the tape is.
- Remove the tape.
- Use a black liquid eyeliner along your upper lash line and wing it out, following the sharp edge.
- Then use NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Electric Blue or an other blue creamy base, to cover the black line.
- Cover the blue line with a glittery blue liner and your liner is done.
- Apply the dark brown eyeshadow along your lower lash line and wing it out a bit in the inner corner of the eye.
- Place a matte highlight underneath your brows and blend it in to the brown.
- Apply a golden shimmery highlight in the corner of your eye.
- Fill your waterline with a white eye pencil and set it with a white eyeshadow.
- Apply mascara and if you want, false lashes.
- You’re done 🙂
I hope this was helpful and that you enjoyed the look!