I wanted to use my beautiful matte red eyeshadow and I thought it would look great with a matte black colour. And of course, I always need glitter, so I did a silvery glitter liner! Then I just went crazy with the eyebrows and applied a lot of small, cute, red hearts
Products I used:
- Too Faced – Shadow Insurance
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Black Bean
- NYX – Box of eyeshadows, 112 colours
- Viva la Diva – Glitter eyeliner in Silver
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Disco Ball
- L’Oreal – Vollume million lashes mascara
- La Splash – Glitter splash in Crimson hearts
- Mac – Mineralize skinfinish, Semi Precious in Pearl
- H&M – Liquid liner
- Apply a primer
- Place a piece of tape from the outer corner of your eye and up to the tip of your eyebrow.
- Cut your crease with a matte black colour and blend the colour upwards.
- Remove the tape.
- In the outer corner of the eye, connect the black with your lower lash line and apply the same black eyeshadow along the lash line and bring it to the inner corner of your eye. There you can wing it out and then connect it with the black in the crease.
- Apply NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk on your lid to make the red really pop.
- Cover it with the matte red.
- Put on a silvery glitter liner along your upper lash line and wing it out in the outer corner. Follow the sharp shape that the tape made.
- To make the line more vibrant, apply loose glitter in silver over the glitter liner.
- Apply a thin line of black liquid liner closest to your upper lash line, and over the glitter liner. Wing this line out as well.
- With a black eye pencil, apply black onto your upper – and lower waterline, and set it with a black eyeshadow.
- Put on your favourite mascara. And also fake lashes, if you want to.
- Underneath the eyebrow, place a shimmery highlight.
- Fill in your eyebrows with the same matte red colour you used on the lid. So if some parts doesn’t get covered with hearts, it will still look compound.
- Use a lash glue and apply a few small dots at the beginning, where you want your hearts. Apply the hearts when the glue gets a little sticky. Put on just a little glue at the time, and work your way accross the eyebrow.
- Now, you’re all done😀
Hope you liked the look!