I got this H&M Blue My Mind nail polish for Christmas. I really love that gorgeous and bright blue colour, so I thought I’d create a nail design with it. 🙂
Products I used:
- Sally Hansen – Complete Care 4-in-1 Nail Treatment
- H&M – Blue My Mind nail polish
- Seche Vite – Dry Fast Top Coat
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Cool Blue
- Blue nailart rhinestones from Ebay
- DUO – Eyelash adhesive
- Apply a base coat
- Apply your favorite blue nail polish
- Make your nailpolish last longer by applying a top coat
- When your nails are dry, cover your nail (except for the tip of the nail where you want the glitter), with a piece of paper. This will create a sharp line when you apply the glitter.
- Apply a clear nail polish to the tip of your nails and cover this area with blue glitter. I used a flat synthetic brush to pick up the glitter and place it gently onto my nails.
- Remove the paper
- When this is dry, apply blue rhinestones along the glitter line
- All done 🙂
would be prettier with a lighter blue for the base colour, i spose? just my 2 cents…
That would be very pretty! I just wanted to try out that blue nail polish 🙂
Glad you like it! Thank you! 🙂
Meep! I am obsessed with these nails! I’m going to have to try them sometime 🙂 Great post!
Thank you so much, Claire! 😀 You should, I loved wearing them ;D
so not fair…your amazing at makeup AND nails! Why are you so incredible? 😀
Hehehe, I’m not too good with nails! But I’m glad you like them! 😀
😀 😉 🙂 😀