I got this H&M Blue My Mind nail polish for Christmas. I really love that gorgeous and bright blue colour, so I thought I’d create a nail design with it. 🙂
Products I used:
- Sally Hansen – Complete Care 4-in-1 Nail Treatment
- H&M – Blue My Mind nail polish
- Seche Vite – Dry Fast Top Coat
- NYX – Glitter on the go in Cool Blue
- Blue nailart rhinestones from Ebay
- DUO – Eyelash adhesive
- Apply a base coat
- Apply your favorite blue nail polish
- Make your nailpolish last longer by applying a top coat
- When your nails are dry, cover your nail (except for the tip of the nail where you want the glitter), with a piece of paper. This will create a sharp line when you apply the glitter.
- Apply a clear nail polish to the tip of your nails and cover this area with blue glitter. I used a flat synthetic brush to pick up the glitter and place it gently onto my nails.
- Remove the paper
- When this is dry, apply blue rhinestones along the glitter line
- All done 🙂