Here’s an other very glittery look for you lovelies! 😀 I was listening to Status Quo’s song “Let’s Rock” the other day, and was inspired to do this look! I love this band, but I don’t think anyone loves it more than my mom, hehe! 😛 I feel like red, purple and black are very Rock’n Roll colors, when you put them together. To make the look a little bit more special, I added three different glitters from TheNailDazzle. All the shadows and the upper eyelashes are from Sugarpill! ❤ I hope you enjoy the look. 🙂
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Poison
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Hysteric
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Paperdoll
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Stella
- Sugarpill – Loose eyeshadow in Asylum
- Sugarpill – False eyelashes in Precious
- NYX – Box of Smokey look Collection (black)
- NYX – Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- MAC – Blacktrack fluidline
- The Nail Dazzle – Acrylic in Star Fish
- The Nail Dazzle – Acrylic in Chunky Black
- The Nail Dazzle – Acrylic in Red
- Too Faced – Brow envy kit
- Lower lashes from ebay
After applying a primer, Place a piece of Blend the black up toward your tape at the outer corner of your eye. Cut eyebrow. This is going to give some your crease, slightly above your normal dimension to the look. crease. Follow this shape.
Place Hysteric (dark, shimmery purple) Apply Asylum (red) to the inner part of over the black and blend it upward. the eye, Poison Plum (purple) in the Blend this eyeshadow out with Paper Doll middle and then black at the end. Apply (lilac). Tako as a highlight, on your brow bone.
Apply Stella (black) in the crease, to Apply purple glitter over the purple create even more depth. Place a glitter- shadow and black glitter over the base over the red and apply red glitter. black shadow. Blend them slightly.
Use a liquid liner on your upper lash line. (It’s easier to use a liquid liner than a gel liner, if you’ve got glitter on your lid.) Apply black to the upper – and lower waterline, with a gel liner or a pencil liner. Set it with a matte, black eyeshadow. Place Hysteric on your lower lash line. To finish off the look, apply some gorgeous false lashes to your upper – and lower lash line! 😀
I hope you liked the tutorial and that you’re having a great day! ^-^
Rock on! xD