Easter is not quite over yet, right?! I’m taking advantage of that and posting an other yellow, colorful look! 😀 I made this over a week ago, but I was a little bit uncertain about the eyemakeup! But since I worked so hard, making these feathers, I thought I’d post it anyway! 😉 I’m actually happier with the end result than I thought I would be! 😀 I hope you like it! ❤
Products I used:
- Lime Crime – Candy eyed eyeshadow helper
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Yellow
- NYX – Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill – Pressed eyeshadow in Flamepoint
- TheNailDazzle – Glitter eyes in Lemone’
- L’Oreal – Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
- Maybelline – One by One mascara
- False lashes and rhinestones from ebay
- Feathers from a local store
Step 1: Cover your brows with NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Yellow. Set it with a yellow shadow (Buttercupcake).
Step 2: Make small feathers by cutting some large ones with scissors. Glue them to your eyebrows with eyelash glue. Then, cover the ends of the feathers with some yellow rhinestones.
Step 3: Cut your crease with a bright pink (Dollipop), and blend the color upwards. Blend in a bright orange (Flamepoint), in between the pink and the feathers. Apply a white highlight (Tako) to the inner corner of your eye.
Step 4: Apply the yellow eyeshadow to your lid as well, as a base color for the glitter. Then, cover this with a glitter base.
Step 5: Gently press a beautiful, light yellow glitter onto your lid. Connect the crease color with the lower lash line. Apply the pink first and then blend it out with the orange.
Step 6: Create a winged out liner, with a liquid eyeliner. That’s the easiest type of liner to use over glitter.
The final step is to apply white to your waterline, mascara to your lower lashes and some gorgeous falsies! 😉
I hope you had an amazing Easter! ❤